Monday, May 25, 2009

I Got a Blog Award!

I received this Lemonade Stand blog award from Emily. It's an award for bloggers that show great attitude and gratitude. Emily is a very sweet and talented lady. She leaves the nicest comments on my blog. I really enjoy her blog as well. She does some really nice work. You should check it out.

The rules for this award are:
*comment on this blog
*cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog
*nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude
*link to your nominees within your blog post
*comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award*link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation

So I happily accept this award from Emily and nominate the following blogs that I think exhibit great attitude and gratitude.

Susan - http://lilbitofme-susan.blogspot.com/
Susan is my dearest friend. We met through stamping and papercrafting three years ago and quickly became good friends. She inspires me through her art and her friendship. She is one of the most positive people I know.

Heidi - http://loveembossing.blogspot.com/
Heidi is a quite a talented crafter. She does beautiful dry embossing work. Her cards always make me smile.

Patti - http://myanthill.blogspot.com/
Patti is one of the nicest people I know. I have never heard her say a bad word about anyone. She's had some sadness in her family lately and hasn't been active on her blog. I sure hope she comes back soon because I miss her.

Janice - http://stampingwithjanice.blogspot.com/
Janice and I don't know each other well on a personal level, but we have been in several swaps together and follow each other's blogs. Janice makes some beautiful cards. She also always leaves very kind and encouraging comments on by blog.

Rosette - http://craftingmagic.blogspot.com/
I don't really know Rosette well. I was introduced to her blog by my friend Susan. Rosette is a religious sister who lives in Malta. Her work is just beautiful and very elaborate. I think it must take her hours to create each of her cards she puts so much detail in them. Even though we haven't gotten to know each other well yet, I see her beautiful spirit in all her work.

I hope all these ladies will accept my award. A big thanks to Emily for passing it along to me!

2 comments:

Rosette said...

OOoohhh thank you Judy hun, I really do appreciate you thinking of me! I'll be honored to receive it from you, and will blog about it in my next post! Thank you again.. I'm also grateful for your friendship and sweet comments you leave me! They always make my day!! xx

Patti said...

Hi Judy : ) I have received this fine award with gratitude! : ) and joy and have passed it on. Thank you for thinking of me.
(((Hugs))) Patti