Monday, March 9, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #77

Here is my card for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. Mojo Monday is one of my favorite challenges. The sketches are always fun and original and the design team is very talented. If you enjoy sketch challenges, or are just looking for inspiration for your own cards, you should check it out.

This was a very simple, easy card. No coloring or fancy techniques. I like those kind sometimes. I really enjoyed this sketch and will be using it again.

Supplies
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Ink: Vintage Sepia (VersaFine)
Paper: Cardstock (Archivers, Bazzill); DP - No clue - from one of those giant packs at Costco
Embellishments: Netabilities, ribbon, brads

8 comments:

a portland granny said...

What a lovely card! I love the simplicity and elegance of it. I think I will use this layout as it is so nice. I'm constantly looking for ideas to put some quick cards together, as my cards disappear almost as fast as I make them!!

Yaneri said...

Such a nice color combination you have in your Mojo Monday card! I really like that stamp sentiment with the flowers.....so pretty!

Yaneri

GiftsByHeidi said...

That's a gorgeous card! Love that stamp & the blue really makes the card pop!

Anne said...

stunning card, love your colour choice

Doris said...

beautiful! love the colors and the dp.

Patti said...

Oh Judy! this card is so lovely : ) I just love your paper choices. Beautiful!!!!

Patti

Susan said...

This turned out really nice! What size card is it? I couldn't fit this sketch on an A2. I had to move up to A7. Did you have to do the same? I'm liking working with a bigger size card now.

Bev said...

Beautiful!