Sunday, January 11, 2009

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #50

Here is my creation for this week's Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge. I had the mistaken idea that anything you made for this challenge had to have cupcakes on it - and I own no cupcake stamps. But my friend Susan set me straight, so I finally decided to do a card for this one. It was a fun and I plan to check out Taylor's challenges more often now that I know I don't have to have cupcakes on my card.

Everyone that has submitted links for the challenge so far have done some really cute and creative cards. I don't think mine is quite up to everyone else's, but I'm posting it anyway. I'm really trying to do some things that are not my usual style and this one definitely is not. I was going for "happy" and "springy" (sick of winter already - blech) so hopefully I succeeded.

Supplies
Stamps: "Spring Air" (Penny Black); large daisy (Paper Studio - Hobby Lobby); sentiments and small daisies (Michael's $1 bin)
Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine); French Blue (Colorbox Chalk Ink)
Paper: Blue and white cardstock (unknown); DP (Rob and Bob Studio - ProvoCraft)
Embellishments: Scallop circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), gingham ribbon, Prima daisy, yellow brad
Technique: Prisma colored pencil blended with Gamsol

1 comment:

Taylor said...

So sweet, Judy! Love that little hedgehog image! Thanks for playing the challenge!