Sunday, January 11, 2009

OCC Color Challenge - Two Shades of Blue and a Neutral Color

This is my first time to participate in a challenge for Our Creative Corner. I found this challenge a few weeks ago and have been admiring the work of the design team. They do different types of challenges - color, sketches, products, themes, etc. If you are looking for inspiration, check it out. All the design team members do lovely work.

The challenge this week is a color challenge to use two shades of blue and a neutral color. I chose one of my favorites - blue and brown.


Supplies
Stamps: Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
Ink: Vintage Sepia (VersaFine); French Blue Chalk Ink (ColorBox)
Paper: Blue and brown cardstock; DP (My Mind's Eye)
Embellishments: Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); ribbon, blue gems, eyelet
Technique: Just stampin'

1 comment:

Jennifer Meyer said...

What a pretty card Judy! I LOVE the pretty layout and gorgeous image & paper!

Thanks for playing along with us!
Jennifer :)