Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Challenge Frustrations

I have been trying for the last two days to come up with a card for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. The first image I colored, I didn't like. So tonight I tried a different image - which I did like, but then I just couldn't get a card together that I liked. Sketch challenges are usually easy for me because the hardest part of making a card for me is coming up with the layout. This one just wasn't meant to be I guess. I'll see what's posted for some of the other challenges I like tomorrow and Friday. Maybe I'll come up with something for one of those
In the meantime, I decided to post one of my favorite "oldies." This is one of my favorite non-card projects - a clock made from an altered CD. Stamps are from Club Scrap. I used red jewels as the numbers.

No comments: