Sunday, March 4, 2012

Let Us Rejoice!


Hello friends! Jane is hosting this week's member challenge on the CardSwaps forum at CardMaker magazine's website. Her challenge this week was to make a round card. I made mine a tent card and used one of my favorite Bible verses. The color is a bit off in the photo. The butterfly looks green, but it is actually cream color like the flowers. The pearls on the butterfly were originally white. I colored them with Latte Alcohol Ink. The sentiment is computer generated and the flowers (Inkadinkado) were stamped with Bundled Sage Distress Ink. The embossing folder used was Tropical Paisley by Sizzix and the butterfly die/embossing folder is Cuttlebug. I cut the card using the large scallop, lacy scallop and classic circle Nesties.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Very pretty Judy. I like the embossing folder you used and the butterfly is really pretty. Well done my friend!

Golda said...

Judy, this is gorgeous. I love your little flowers and the verse.

Check this out: http://goldapete.wordpress.com/2012/03/09/liebster-blog-award/ It's about you.

Sharon said...

Hi Judy: Such a pretty card! The blue shades are soft and feminine, love the shape, and the addition of the flowers and butterfly.

I have nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award since you made some nice comments previously for my cards/tags.

Please see the note on my blog:
http://celti-crafter.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-award.html

Stamping Hugs,
Sharon
aka celticrafter

Janice W. said...

This is so GORGEOUS!!! Love it so much!!!