Sunday, October 9, 2011

Not a Creature Was Stirring...

Not even a mouse! This cute little guy is for this week's DP2 Challenge. This week's challenge is Patchwork, and of course you must use a Mo's Digital Pencil design. This image is a couple of years old, but I still think he's adorable all snuggled up in his tea cup waiting for Santa.

I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils blended with Gamsol. The simple patchwork background is made from DCWV papers and hand-stitched around the outside with pink floss. I added some simple embellishments - ribbon, flowers, button and stick pin.

I am also posting this card for Golda's challenge on the Cardmaker Magazine Card Swap forum. Her challenge is to make a Christmas card from a non-traditional image.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Judy, I love this image, love your coloring and so glad you played the Mo's Digital pencil Challenge this week.

Elaine L. said...

What a sweet card, Judy! I love the colors, and that ribbon is so pretty! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Pat said...

Hehehe! This card just tickles me!! I love this little Mo Manning image! Your coloring is splendid! And what gorgeous patchwork!! I am totally lovin' this! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Susan said...

Totally adorable!!! I love the image, your coloring, the patchwork....oh heck....I love the entire card!!!