Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm Baaaaack!


Wow! I can't believe it's been almost two whole years!! A lot has happened in the last two years. I lleft my job of 20 years and left Kansas City - my home for 23 years. My family and I are now happily settled in my small hometown in Southeast Missouri. We decided we wanted a slower paced life and to be closer to family. I work part-time at a small day spa and have more time to be creative. I LOVE my life!!
I finally got my craft room unpacked and am ready to play. I still love making things with paper and ink and am discovering some new addictions, as well. You will no doubt be seeing some of those on here too.
This tag is my first paper creation in over a year. I made it for last week's challenge on the CardMaker Magazine Card Swap forum. I just joined there and everybody is super nice. If you'd like a laid back place to chat and play check it out.
No supplies list for this one. I used all scraps and bits from my stash. The photo is public domain from the Internet and the sentiment is from Hero Arts.
Thanks for looking! It won't be another two years before I post again.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Woohoo! I'm so glad you finally dusted off your blog and are back to creating and posting again. Beautiful tag! Welcome back!

Teresa Arsenault said...

I'm glad you are back too, Judy. Your tag project blew me away.

Blessings,
TEresa