Monday, February 16, 2009

One More Card for the Day

This one isn't for a challenge, but I did use the sketch from last week's Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge that I posted below. I wish I had done this one first because I like it better than the one I submitted for the challenge. Oh well - c'est la vie.


I am sending this for a swap that my friend Susan is hosting for cards that use a die cut machine in some way. I used my Big Kick with Cuttlebug embossing folders to make the background. Once again, I used chalk ink to highlight the raised areas.

It's back to work for me tomorrow after being on vacation last week and a holiday today. Bummer.

Supplies
Stamp: O Lucky Day (House Mouse Designs)
Ink: Jet Black (StazOn); Rouge, Pink Pastel (Colorbox Chalk Ink)
Paper: Cardstock (Hobby Lobby) and scraps from my stash; one tiny piece of Aunt Gertie's Garden (SEI)
Embellishments: Circle and scallop circle dies (Nestabilities); Floral Fantasy and Swiss Dots embossing folders (Cuttlebug); ribbon scrap; green paper flowers (unknown - from my stash)
Techniques: Prisma colored pencil blended with Gamsol; paper piercing

1 comment:

LUCYG said...

OMG, I feel utterly inadequate. this card is INCREDIBLE. you are leaving me in the dust.