Thursday, January 22, 2009

Paper Craft Planet Sketch Challenge - Fancy Pants

I colored this image to use on the Mojo Monday Challenge card that I posted yesterday, but decided to use the flamingo instead. I decided to go ahead and use the image to make a card for this week's Paper Craft Planet sketch challenge. It's pretty simple and I really think it needs something else, but can't decide what. I thought I had a word stamp that said "Sassy", which would have been perfect for the image, but apprently, I dreamed that.
Supplies
Stamps: Fancy Pants (House Mouse Designs - Happy Hoppers); Dream (Technique Tuesday)
Ink: Black (StazOn); Vintage Sepia (VersaFine)
Cardstock: Base - Bazzill Basics; Brown - Hobby Lobby; Bright Pink - scraps
Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye
Embellishments: ribbon (offray); paisley embossing folder (Cuttlebug); oval tag die (Sizzix)
Technique: Prisma colored pencil blended with Gamsol

2 comments:

Susan said...

She's a pretty fancy hopper! Cute card!

Unknown said...

awww, so sweet! is that card pink or what?? I stopped by thinking you might have posted your cards from the merry-go-round swap ... hope so so I can see what everyone did with yours. umm, I see I'm logged in as david who is my brother, but it's really me, LUCYG!!